structure of English

Lyka Jessa E. Vinluan
Why prescriptively correct construction are often used in formal setting?

        In formal situation like in a classroom, the workplace,and interviews,we need to be careful in a way that we are pronouncing the words or to writing it.Because they watch your gestures and second if how you speak.To avoid the unpleasant feedback from them,you are going to practice first,try to pronounce the unfamiliar words,if you are going to speak in the front of them,and if it is in a written type,try to review and to have a final draft.
          Yes,all of us knows how to read and write, but not too much like a professional speakers and writers.But  to be like them ,let's enhance  our speaking and writing skillss.Activate our schema or our prior knowledge.Because people now a days are very observant ,they are always focusing on your errors,like the grammatical errors and mispronouncing the words,it is a big deal for them.
              And also with the use of correct construction it makes your communication or conversation effectively.
Thank you........ and God bless.