Teaching Speaking(final)

Ramilo,  Ronalyn Z.
  Yes, I agree that people who have high IQ are good language learners for they are group of persons who can easily memorize, understand and comprehend words and its meaning. Having high intelligent is truly a precious gift and not all of us has like this kind of intelligent. Language is a part of our life that exist since we were born and people can acquire language/s through hearing by that people can learn language, however no one here in this world are alike therefore our intelligences are also not the same. Yes, if you are belong to an average peopel or group of people that has an average level of intelligent it does not implies that you are not good in language or you will not become a good language learner but the point here is those who have high IQ they are people who easily learn the language because they are multitask learner and they will be better language learner far -fetch from  those people who doesn't have high IQ like other that can are not hardly acquiring language that they have heard.