Teaching Speaking and Lesson Planning

Ronalyn Z. Ramilo

• Does anyone who speak language can teach language?

 Language is considered as the medium of instructions and communications. It is very important to learn about language, yet people like us can learn and speak language. However, I am firmly disagree about anyone who can speak language can teach language, perhaps there are some people that, yes! they can speak that language, but there are some instances that they are not surely to the words that they have used. Teaching language is not too easy it is through with a systematic way and understanding, understanding towards the appropriate uses of words or language. Furthermore, having well understanding about the medium of communications will lead us into a better socialization , for infact if we don’t have a good knowledge regarding language it is probably that we can no longer have a good communication and understanding with others then and the tendency of it, is to have a misunderstanding.
        Why do we need to study language? Yes, it is necessary for us to study language, therefore we can be able to teach more about it. Language is not just a language, infact it has many purposes in our life. We cannot be able to teach language just because we can speak it. We can teach language if we know its wholeness. It is not after of what u know about it, yet it is more about how and when to use language.
        So and so, those who are knowledgeable about language can teach language not anyone who can speak language can teach language.