Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

12

Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

teacher_marx
Administrator
Hello Guys,

Please use this page to post your reflecions based on the remaining sessions we have for Midterm. Looking forward to reading your post.

Have fun posting and learning.

Regards

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Rosebem Rodelas
BORING! That was my first impression about the subject. Language Curriculum might be a boring subject, but one thing that I appreciated the most was when my professor turned this boring subject into an interesting one. This thing really amazed me and made me realized that, for me to be an intelligent teacher in the future, I need to consider this kind of attitude. I have to be creative, flexible, and think positively no matter how bad the situation. In this subject, I have learned things that can probably helped me how to be an exceptional teacher someday. The different kind of teaching methods, principles, and competences, that we have discussed can be a good foundation, so that a future teacher like me can featured some situation that I might encountered in teaching this kind of generation. Today's generation focuses on the learning of the student, that is the most important. For me it is a big challenge because I need to practice different kind of strategies in teaching to enhance the learning of my students. As future teacher, I have realized that I need to work hard, read to gather a lot of ideas, and do not be contented on the knowledge that I have presently. I need to be ready, advanced, and confident that my students can gain knowledge from my teaching  strategies. As what I have said, the curriculum that was being implemented today had a greater concerned to our students learning. It made me think, How about the attitude? This idea made me realized that today's generation are neglecting something in the kind of learning that they want for their students. Let us always remember that "ATTITUDE" towards anything can make a big change. Someday, I will teach because this is the profession that I have chosen, I will teach my students in different kind of strategies for them to learn, but one thing is for sure, I will never forget to teach them the thing called "ATTITUDE"...."Train up a child in the way he should go,and when he is old, he will not depart from it!!!PROVERBS 22:6

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Cristine S. Cuzon
“When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That’s if you want to teach them to think.” ― Bertrand Russell. Being a future teacher, we must consider our student as our own child that hunger for the information and learning that we know we can provide it for them.

 I have studied all the advantages of having a K to 12 Program or what we call 21st Century Skills in Philippines. This subject engaged me to be more interested in talking about this controversial project which already implemented here in our country. My instructor discussed every detail that we must know as a future teacher. He gave us many strategies that we can use and apply in the upcoming years. Language Curriculum enlightened me that I have made a correct decision in choosing English major. Why? First, English is the Universal Language. Second, we all know that speaking in English Language reflects our personality and third is because we can compete globally having the confidence in speaking and interacting with others. Studying this subject not only focuses on its topics inside but instead it helps students to be more responsible and ready enough for teaching and influencing his/her learners in the future.

Even though we are in computer age now, teachers are always teachers and computers cannot replace that fact. We better lead our students in correct way and encourage them to participate in class every meeting. Teaching is not only explaining what is on the textbook but rather giving them the lessons which you know that they can use in their life. Language Curriculum may not discussed all the strategies that we can use but perhaps it helps a lot having an idea on how to manage and discipline our pupils.

If the time comes that I will be the one who will stand in front and teach, I promised to myself that I will not make a particular student have a hard time in following our lesson. But, rather I will voluntary tutor him/her after class so that he/she can pursue his/her education. Let us make our learners ready to face the challenges of globalization and make them a model in all aspects.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Realyn T. de Villa
In our subject, Language Curriculum, I have learned that English is the most important language in the world. It is the only language that can understand by many people in the world. Since elementary to college, even in work, promote the importance of English day by day. It is the most powerful language. It is the official language used with regard to worldwide meeting of state leaders and prominent people or personalities of different countries. By means of this language, human being can communicate and understand each other weather they have different accent. O that the K-12 Curriculum implemented to produce a globally competitive graduates especially in terms of English communication. The K-12 Language Arts and Multi-literacies Curriculum focused on how the learners acquired language, how the learning of language occur and how the student develop language fluency and proficiency.                                      Integration of viewing, listening, speaking, reading and writing in language learning results a successful and effective language learning. By means of recognizing, accepting, valuing and understanding language, student develop critical literary skills. They learned to understand and valued the universal language and analyze critically their own use of English language and the language of others. Anyway, speaking of integration, the K-12 Curriculum is an integrated curriculum. The learners-centered is one of the curriculum design which anchored on the needs and interest of learners. The learner is not considered as passive individual but one who engages with his/her environment, thus there is a collaborative effort on both side to plan lessons, select content and do activities together. The K-12 also designed a multidisciplinary approaches for learners. It apply common theme into different discipline. The theme, concept, real world context and skills areintegratedly apply in each discipline. In integrated unit development, different activities in different phases of the lesson motivate student to participate in the lesson. Different activities can capture the attention of the learners to the lesson and connect their prior knowledge with the new information that the teacher will present. But before the teacher will present their lesson, they must have objective. With a clear and specific objective, your lesson will have a sense of direction and we do not lose sight of what we intend to teach. We do not waste time for we are sure of our objective, how we teach our lesson and what the materials we use are. And when we share our lesson objective to the learners, it makes them easier to learn and set their own personal target.In this subject, I have learned so many interesting topics

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Rejean V. Reyes
For us to be globally competitive the first thing we should do is to set the minds, views and perspectives of our youths also globally. And how can we possibly do that, how can we have their eyes survey the world, how can we teach them dance along to the rhythm of this spinning ball of life?.. Enhancing and leveling up our education is the best reinforcement. For me, education is the leeway towards the progress and eminence of an individual so as our country. It serves as the starting point on the road to success. It enables us to go over barricades. It helps us to shatter hindrances and shapes our personalities and demeanors.

We future facilitators are much benefited on having language curriculum course. This subject unfolds our minds and expands our understandings on distinct types of learners. It gives us insight what teaching strategies and techniques we should apply to diversified point of views. Teachers must be flexible, they must be capable of adapting the abrupt turns and curves of his /her environment. They must be aware of their student's scope of interest, how they process and learn information, individual differences and learner’s disabilities. A teacher have to learn to appreciate his/her student's works no matter how minute it is, he/she should value his /her students equally and open to self sacrifices and discreteness  Patience have to be very vast and inestimable.

Now, coexistent to the world's continuous innovation is our learner changing mindsets. Learners nowadays were computer dependent and ofcourse being computer literate of a teacher is crucial to fit our learner’s needs. Teachers have to be updated with latest trends and fads to catch up with his/her learners. Age is not an excuse not to learn new things, teachers should be the one making adjustments and never the students.

What I've really learned this semester was how extremely teachers influence the lives of every child, how they contribute to the dreams and future of them. How lucky they are to have the opportunity to touch and to bring difference to individuals who are at the end of his /her rope .Indeed, it’s really a noble profession.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Lyka Jessa E. Vinluan
       Every time,if I have a report,I always start my report with the short activity.I learned this strategy from my past professor in Caloocan.But,when I always used this strategy,there is a big question in my mind.I always ask my self if what is the purpose of this activity.
But when I have a language curriculum subject,it's enlighten my mind and answers the question of mine with the help of my instructor.
       I learned from this subject,before the discussion,short activity is important,because it is the way to catch the attention of your student and also to give them an idea about your topic.But if you  give the activity it must have a relation in  your topic.Because the opening is a very significant part  of the lesson that you have.
I learned from this subject, that you need to appreciate the answer of your student even if he/she is wrong.Because form the law of readiness state that "commit your student to make a mistake".Allow your student to make a noise,but,an academic noise.
If your student is a fast learner you need to used a discussion,and if your student is a slow learner  you need to used  the lecture.To measure the knowledge of your student you need to have a summutive test or pretest.
I caught some techniques in writing a lesson plan.If you write a lesson plan,you are going to do is to focus to your lesson.
As a future teacher we need some strategies to have an effective discussion.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Acely Balquen
       As the population rapidly grows, the ardent need of education is immediately needed too, that is why Pres. Benigno Aquino III signed and implemented the K-12 Program. This program is done by the DepEd to ensure the upcoming seeds to be the agents of change in the challenges of globalization.
      Is the use of English language as our second language and use of technology has something to do with globalization? YES!. Using english language and technology have a  great impact for schools and societies and for the students as well, because use  english and technology is the bridge towards negotiation, communication, and for teaching also, in all it means these two is very important to answer the quench of globalization.
      I learned that in Integrated Curriculum a teacher must be multiskilled, because you are not only teaching about your course taken[forte] but also in the other field if needed. So a teacher must follow the 6 principles of teaching(language). They are the Spiral Progression, it has something to do with breaking down the easiest part into its complicated parts, Integration(teachers are only facilitators) ,Learners Centeredness, Contextualization and Construction. If those steps have not been followed,then there is a tendency that your students will be in danger.
     The Integrated curriculum has three parts: multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary. These parts play an important role in collaborative learning. In illustration tackled in the discussion, all the outputs of the students have been done in a group that facilitate by the teachers.
     before my pen down, I would like to say thank you for my instructor who has been so patient in inculcating to our hearts and minds the  importance of Language Curriculum into our lives. Thank you!.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Balquen, Cherry Ann R.
           When I have been encounter this subject, I slightly fell bored but after on it became more interesting and very helpful subject to me as future teacher.
           According to linguists, language is a way of communication and curriculum is the heart of every school. In curriculum especially the K+12 curriculum, it is need a spiral progression, interaction, integration, learner- centeredness, contextualization, and construction. Teachers are only the facilitator, they will teach the lessons from basic or simple to complicated and of course the lessons must in order.
           Philippine is consider as a communicative competence. Its not all about the knowledge but it is synthesis of basic grammatical  principle and how do you excel in utterances in using English language and it depicts the proficiency.
           Language curriculum design has an important factors which are present knowledge and lack of learners, where it is begin in teaching; resources available including time; and skills of the teachers but it also has a disadvantage which is difficult in identifying the level of the learners. Significance of monitoring and assessment is to find out or to know if the students are develop and improve.
           Integrated curriculum means that all variations of curriculum has been combined. It helps the teachers how to teach and students to learn. I have learned that the students will completely and surely adapt the lesson if they discover or in actual of the real world context  but we have a policy that once the accident takes place to the students it will be charged to the teacher.
           In developing the potentials of the learners, you have to give an appropriate learning activities in the different phases of the lesson. According to Ms. Devilla, we have introductory which serves as a starter; developmental activities, these activities are for the  development of the the lessons and the learners; application; and concluding activities. And I have learned that giving exercise in the class is not a part of the lesson unless it in a plan and congruent to the objectives.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Katherine Reyes
 When I hear the topic "Language Curriculum" first thing I thought was it would be difficult for me to study and understand it , because first and foremost I don't have any interest when it comes in English but I realize when time and days pass many topic we tackled about the subject. The way Mr. Sampilo taught us is effective eventhough some words there is unfamiliar , but after the time of language curriculum i will search it to dictionary then another gain of knowledge.
 We the future professor someday we really need to understand the purpose of the curriculum for them to know the skills and ability of a learner, the new curriculum now is more advance in teaching some of the subject that being taught there was from college.
that's why in the near future i hope the future teacher like us will be more advance in terms of learning. They will learn the techniques and strategies to made their teaching more effectively.
 And I believe that this subject is one way or one of the steps that we can use to bring us in the right way of teaching and may lead us to our success.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Seniel Alvin,B.
    As a TED student,I was able to aware and be familiar on what the future English teacher must have.The matter is about K-12,an Integrated curriculum.There are many questions that trigger in my mind,like am I already capable to face the bitterness of teaching job?

  Integrated curriculum is what we have today and for the perspective time for me to teach integrated learners.I am a visual learner and another question that trigger in my mind is does it help for me to fit the requirements for me to be an integrated facilitator someday?

   The main purpose of an integrated curriculum is to have a student-centered curriculum that engages students, improves student learning, and increases student interest. Higher-order thinking skills, cooperative learning, and consideration of other students' values are emphasized. Students collaborate with teachers to make lessons that address social issues and student concerns. An integrated curriculum allows students the opportunity to notice the meaning and purpose in the material. Students also gain a deeper understanding of the material. An integrated curriculum prepares children for lifelong learning. Students can link their experiences in the classroom to the real world and make sense of experiences from their lives. It shows the importance for me as a teacher someday to evaluate the positive results of integrated curriculum in education. Some licensed teachers never consider this option of content delivery. Some teachers still present content by keeping subjects separate with no integration. However, an integrated curriculum can cover many standards and meet the needs of high-stakes assessments. According to Mr. Sampilo,classroom lessons that incorporate integrated curriculum are often effective alternatives to the traditional subject-by-subject curriculum. It is important that facilitator at all levels examine the positive learner outcomes, achievement, and self-confidence caused by implementing an integrated curriculum. Students enhance critical thinking skills, make connections between subjects, and connect content to the real world.
     Another thing is the technology.Technology changes and move forward from time to time,so I set my mind in the future and knowing who are the learners that I am going to facilitate.Yes! they are the Technology based learners,so it means that Im going to be Technology based facilitator.With the advancement in technology in the field education has introduces variety of new techniques for educators and learners to enhance knowledge. Educational technologies (information and communication technology) are replacing direct teacher-student interaction. Anything that helps distance learners to communicate: learner with instructor, learner with learner and learner with the learning materials may be term as information technology.

It is requirements and adviceable for me to know things about the integration that our country practices.For being part of the integration in the education of the Filipinos is one of my dream,so Im going to take the responsibility for the change!

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Mary Jane S. Atienza
This subject open my mind and broad my understanding in teaching. I learned about different tactics to be used to be able to catch the student’s interest and attention. In the issue of K to 12 curriculum, I’m the one who also agree with this because it help a lot in the name of education here in the Philippines. I came to realize that having this, is a big Blessing to the Philippines to be more civilized in a modern education system like the other countries did. It’s good to build this one to our country to be globally competitive and in this time, we really need to improve it because we are now in a computer age, so we must go with a flow of system to be more successful.
In terms of assessing students, I use to learned to consider the diversity of every learner and more flexible to facilitate them excellent. The techniques and method in teaching captivate my mind to give more attention to it. I came to realized that learner-centeredness is effective because it pertaining about giving more attention to your student and to be more focus on teaching them.
As a vessel of learning someday, I need to be more matured and a good model and citizen for my future students. In our present day, the number of children who send in school is increasing because of our new curriculum. But the product of this curriculum will never fail us, so I think this curriculum will have a good result here in the Philippines. As a future teacher, this will be a favor for us because the knowledge that were going to teach for those student will not be wasted. For me, knowing the different aspect in teaching is very important because it’ll widen our horizon in teaching and it will help me to be more productive future teacher.
Thank You!

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Buenafe B. Magtulis jr.
Base on our discussion the most highlighted in my mind was about the integrated curriculum.Obviously,this kind of system in teaching is really complicated for the facilitator and specially to the learner.On the other side, government was right for this curriculum implemented.Because we need to enhance our skills to the globalization.And also we need to take level-up in this modernization to be a productive person whatever we will be someday.But the problem as for now is like what sir Marx said before, that is the capacity of our learner.Its true that we have two kinds of learner one is fast learner,who can pick-up easily this kind of system and the other one is slow learner who will get a very big evolution in this system.And this is the most problem in implementing this curriculum.Like what Id said in the upper part of my statement,it is so complicated that,s why we need to be familiar in this system as a facilitator someday to handle the learner base on their capacity using this kind of system covered by k to 12 curriculum.However,if the facilitator will using an effective strategies in teaching most of the learner will be learned excellently.I think it depends to the facilitator if this kind of system will work in our country.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Chrizzalyn S. Domingo
       I have learned many things in this subject from the very start of our lesson up to the last before the midterm examination. Every topic is really interesting because I have gained new information to the new curriculum that we have now. Through this subject I truly understand the reason of implementing the K-12 curriculum because of the ASEAN integration. I learned that we need to be flexible in accepting new technologies that are now spreading in this world and we have to be more competent to deal with the changes of our life.

       This subject explains and taught us how to become an effective teacher. Applying different kinds and appropriate strategies are really important to mold their learning. Teaching is not easy to do because we have to be dedicated in everything we do especially in sharing our knowledge to the students. We really need to be careful in every step that we are doing because students will learn from us.

       Let us be a model to everyone and influence them by touching their life.  Being a teacher is not just discussing the syllabus but instead making our student ready enough to stand in their own. Language Curriculum opened my mind in accepting the innovation of our country for having the K to 12 Program here in the Philippines. Do not use our power in bullying our learner but instead make and treat them as our own child. Be responsible enough to handle and discipline them.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Margie P. Villanueva
In integrated curriculum I didn't remember everything that we tackled but as far as I know and remember it deals with curriculum and teaching method or strategies. Teaching strategies or methods used to help students learn the desired course contents and be able to develop achievable goals in the future. So as a future teacher I really have to learn everything regarding to this but not only as a guide but also to teach well where both of us the learner and I can understand each other. Some method is very important because although you’re really that smart one but if you don’t know how to facilitate your learners well that would be nonsense if you can’t teach them to follow you. Aside from learning methods another important thing that you really have to know are those things involved in curriculum. You don’t know when curriculum changes. So you should have knowledge regarding to this like for example the newly implemented curriculum for now is the K-12 curriculum. We didn't expect for this but like what I have said we don’t know when innovation will come. It has disadvantages and advantages for us but we cannot resist changes so the only thing we have to do is to accept and cope with it. As a future teacher like me, learning some kinds of method will help me to enhance my knowledge to teach for this generation. As of now we all know that learning is very different from the old times. You really have to think of different kinds of strategies to capture the interest of your students and specially to deliver the thought and idea exactly and clearly for both of you to achieve your common goal. Aside from learning regarding to the topic I realized one thing when I already became a teacher first thing that I will tell to my students to do is always speak in English like what I have learned with my instructor. This subject made me realized that I really have to love my second language for me to communicate well, to understand others and to be proud of yourself that you already can cope with others and express yourself.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

luquingan, Arlene A.

                           Language Curriculum!!!!!!!!!At the very beggining of our lesson I found out that the subject was quiet bored and quiet interesting. Even though it is my first impression to the subject, it turns better day by day because of the  strategy of our teacher in teaching. Teacher's Strategy in teaching, this is one of the lesson I've  learned in this subject. How teacher influence learners everyday living. Today's generation was  a complete technology age. Students are computer based- they learn by the help of computer. But  we all know that technology has a advantage and disadvantage. One of the advantages of computer for the students, is easy learning. Who will be waste his time in finding answers in a book if they can have it in one click in the computer? no one, right? and that is one of the disadvantage of computer, students became lazy and computer dependent, books are displaced. So as a future teacher, how do I convince my student to search on book rather than computer. Teacher's Strategy!

                         In this subject, I learn how to become an effective teacher in the future, by the use of different strategy. Like for example, you are considering your learners ability and you know that the lesson is to hard for him, what strategy would you apply? If I am in this case, I will spent a short time for him and teach him to improve his skills in the area that he is not good. I wont force him to become one of his classmates to avoid being hate by that child. Also, praise his doings and achievements, and if there is none, I dont need to show him that he is not good but convince him to try and try.

                        I also learn the importance of english in our daily living..English is the widely used language in the world. We need to learn how to use english language, beacause we can use it in many ways- like for example, in applying job in other country, english language is the appropriate languae used in interviews. For communication, we can build a good communication between us and the people in other country, because they cant understand our own language and also they are. English has many use, that why it is important to leran english language.

                       Before I end up, thank you Sir for being our facilitator. And I am happy to say that the whole 3 months is not a waste of time but it is a treasure..

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Eugine Israel B. Madjos
Language Curriculum is not easy as the other subject.Interesting!The word can defined this subject. I've learned a lot on how to improve my communication skills. I've got some incentives that I can use In my every day life and experiences.For the first time that I was encountered the word language curriculum I didn’t expecting the different topics that we might discuss,I thought  that it can be difficult for me to understand the whole lesson regarding to this subject.But when our instructor give us the techniques on how to easily understand the particular topic,I started to identify that I need to be wise on determining the importance of this subject.We as a learners we need to focus and show importance regarding on this subject because it will help us to improve our knowledge.And also as a future facilitator /teacher we need to be more flexible easily caught the attention and interest of our learners.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Alhona Pacifico
I have learned from Mr. Sampilo about what so called the GENERATION Z, this is the new generation where they cannot live without the use of technology. Members of generation Z can understand and master advancement in technology. And as of now they rather choose to stay indoor using their electronics than playing outside of their house.
I have also learned about the different kinds of competence, the first one is grammatical/linguistic competence next one is the sociolinguistic competence, discourse competence and the last one is strategic competence.
We also tackled the multilitiracies or multi literacy practice;-recognize that there are many kinds of literacy at work within our society.
We also tackled the different kinds of language learning process, the first one is the spiral progression next is interaction, integration, learner-centeredness, contextualization and the last one is the construction.
Sir discussed the Integrated Curriculum in which innovative educators concerned with improving student’s achievement are seeking way to create vigorous,relevant and engaging curriculum.
There are three categories offer a starting point for understanding different approaches to integration.The Multi disciplinary,Intradisciplinary and Inter disciplinary.
This will help to improve our learners learning.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Verna Santa Rabanal
I have learned that the generation born after the year 1994 until 2004 is referred to as GENERATION Z. this is the first generation to be born with complete technology. Their generation is born with different kinds of technology. They are the generation who cannot live without technology.
Sir tackled about what is the Integrated Curriculum? In this chapter we discussed the innovative educators concerned with improving students achievements are seeking ways to create rigorous, relevant and engaging curriculum.
 We also discussed the defining Integrated Curriculum, if what exactly is Integrated Curriculum? Integrated curriculum has been a topic of discussion since the turn of the 20th century.
Over the last hundred years theorist offered three basic categories for interdisciplinary work.
We also tackled about the multidisciplinary integration, intradisciplinaryintegration,fusion,service learning, learning centers/parallel disciplines,theme based unit and the inetdisciplinary  integration.
And we do discussed the different language learning process. The first one is the spiral progression next is interaction, integration,learner-centeredness,contextualization and the construction.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Kimberly De Jesus
We’ve tackled about the first component of Language Learning Process under K to 12 Basic Curriculum. And I learned that for effective language acquisition and learning to take place language teachers must be guided  by six language teaching principles these principles explain the natural process of language development. The Spiral Progression,Interaction,Integration,LearnerCenteredness,Contextualization and Construction.
I realized that Assessment is an important aspect of learning and teaching, it should be effectively used to support the holistic development of our pupils.
Our assessment practices should go beyond summative evaluation and move towards a more holistic approach.
Mr.Sampilo discussed about what is Integrated Curriculum which is more concerned about the students approach and demand.
I came to realized that having such strategies can make our leaners more interested and active in terms of discussion. They are actively cooperating to the discussion. But as a teacher or facilitator we must knew the capabilities,skills, and level of our students for them to cope more easily to the topic that you must discussed.
Also to the different kinds of learning where students more compatible with.

Re: Reflections (Pre-midterm): Language Curriculum

Katherine Villaluna
Just like any other kids that are now enjoying their elementary and high school years, I was once the cause of my old teacher’s headache. I still remember my teacher’s favorite quote back then “One day some of you will become a teacher and you’ll know how hard it is to be on my shoe”. Now I am one of those future teachers that my old teacher is referring to. And the knowledge from the Language Curriculum (EI03) is my guide an preparation for my future responsibility.
We focused on studying the rules of our new curriculum. The K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum is a student-centralized learning where we can offer an integrated learning to our future students. We also practice this kind of learning in our room. The topics to be discussed were reported by the class. Among all the reports of our classmates, my favorite topic is about the Activities and Objective Potentials. I appreciate how Ate Realyn taught us about the matter. Though I had a hard-time understanding the themes which was reported by my other classmate.
I still have the impression that teaching would be a hard job for me. But all jobs are hard anyway, especially if it is not done with the heart. And with the help of this course and the learning that the Language Curriculum (EI03) had taught me, I am now beginning to learn to embrace the future I am about to face and appreciate it more than I do now.
12