Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

12

Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

teacher_marx
Administrator
Hello Guys,

Please use this page to post your reflections based on the remeaining sessions for Midterm. Looking forward to reading your post.

Have fun posting and learning!

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Rosebem Rodelas
This subject brought us different kind of reactions regarding our topics.Honestly, I was very unfamiliar with the lesson in the beginning, I felt that it was really a major subject because it was not that easy to comprehend. I have to listened to our professor very carefully so that I may be able to followed and understood what the lesson was all about. Through out of many discussion, I learned a lot of things, like the IPA symbols, lax and tense vowels, the phonemes and allophones, the phonological process, and etc..Those topics helped me understood uncertain things about language. It made me realized that in learning languages I have to considered some rules. There are things that I do not know about this topic, so I need to be very careful how to use it. Language is a channel of communication. How I will communicate properly, if I do not have any idea, even the basic thing about it? This subject helped me to realized that those lessons that we have tackled were basic but essential things to be considered to have an effective communication skills. And if we noticed  that there was a lot of changes how we communicate, it shows that we learned something about this subject. I have realized that the essence of teaching this subject was for future teacher like me to speak effectively, and communicate in a knowledgeable manner. All the things that I have learned in this subject can be a great contribution in my future teaching career. SPEAK FROM THE HEART!APPLY THE THINGS YOU HAVE LEARNED! COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY!!!

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Cristine S. Cuzon
“Language, never forget, is more fashion than science, and matters of usage, spelling and pronunciation tend to wander around like hemlines.” ― Bill Bryson. Language is the ability to acquire and use complex systems of communication, particularly the human ability to do so, and a language is any specific example of such a system. The scientific study of language is called linguistics. In this definition, we must study and learn Language so that we can communicate in our society.

I have learned in Intro to Linguistic the different and correct pronunciation of a particular word. Every time that we attend in this class we all know that we enjoyed ourselves in practicing our tongue just to copy what our instructor is teaching in front. Even though sometimes I am honestly having a hard time to create those correct sounds, I know in myself that I am badly needed those right pronunciation so that I can teach my future students in accurate manner.

This subject, benefits me a lot. International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) symbols are very hard to learn and memorized but this topic help me to recognize and read correctly a specific word in dictionary by just merely looking at the IPA symbols. In Intro to Linguistic I visualized clearly that speaking in English is not that easy. We need to speak that we are like native speakers and most important is we must have the confidence to deliver our thoughts. All the information I have learned here will make me a better and effective English Teacher after a couple of years. It is not about having a “kaartehan” every time that we will pronounce a word with correct intonation and diction, this only show that we can apply and already learned what our instructor had taught us. Let us put in our mind that we are studying this because it will guide us in teaching our pupil and not making ourselves funny in front in articulating words. It is not about being boastful but rather making you well educated. Don’t be shy in practicing our tongue to pronounce and having a conversation with our seatmate using English Language, this small activity will make and help a lot to have a big difference someday.

Be a model. Disregard all the people that destruct you in speaking having the correct diction. It is YOU, no one can STOP you. Make a difference and inspire others to have fun learning Intro to Linguistic.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

erick lumanog
I learned to the report of my classmate that phoneme is a word that is changing the sounds and the meaning is changes. My own example for this is the words put and cut they have a different spelling, sound or etc but their meaning is changing. Next is the allophones for me allophones is a word that they are the same spelling but if you express the word there are different when you express them like for example is stop as in you are exasperated or angry and the other one the words stop as you are stopping the someone . Next is the minimal I learned that minimal pairs are two words that are identical in every way but different in one sound like for example the fox and box if you see these two words they are different in just one sound.
 Next is the syllables I learned that this is unit of spoken language that is next bigger than a speech sound .like for example, the words pro-tec-tion.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Rejean V. Reyes
Language is an inseparable part of our society. Language leads humans to a harmonious and peaceful environment. Because of it,new learnings and discoveries emerged. It serves as the channel of understanding and affection for every individual and it shapes and molds our civilization toward innovation and globalization. The American English as the International language indeed plays a vital role in terms of educational, economical, financial, and social part of the abrupting changes of this very unpredictable sphere. Having the knowledge and capacity of using this language is really valuable and significant. But sometimes making errors and mistakes on speaking English is inevitable for we, Filipinos are not native speakers.

Throughout the whole first semester, I've learned a lot regarding those matters. For almost three months of feeding us with learnings, I can say that it really help me immensely. Our instructor does not simply driven us from the present usage of English language but also let us take a glimpse on the past on how the language fountainheaded.  He have brought us to a world of unusual and archaic words. Got our tounge twisted with extraordinary phrases. Jumbled our minds with not so easy topics. We have learned how each letters moves in a word. We have seen how Mr. Lip, Tounge and Teeth worked together to produce a sound. We have encountered that peculiarities of the English language And he made our jaws dropped several times with his facetious, humorous and sometimes lame jokes.

We have been in an out of this world and diverse discussions. The things we have perceived are quite fun and very essential especially for us, for we are on our road on the field of teaching.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Lyka Jessa E. Vinluan
      Language is the most important aspect in the life of all beings.We used language to express inner thoughts and emotions,make sent of complex and abstract thought,to learn to communicate with others.To establish rules and maintain our culture.
In this world we have a different kinds of languages,accent and also a dialect.
      When I am studying at UCC my classmates bullied me while I am reporting in front of them.Because of the word INTERNET.I pronounce this as "inernet" which is correct,but my classmates laughed and they put their fingers on their nose and they speak like a cleft person.But for me it is ok ,because I think it was the first time that they heard this word.
And now I am here at OMSC and this subject, with the help of my instructor,teached me the correct pronunciation of the different word.Even if our tongue tilted and I think my jaw will dislocate.And I learned from this subject the difference between the diphtongs and the monophthongs, if what are the lax and the tense vowels,the difference of stops and fricatives voiced and voiceless sound.And also I familiarized from the glide,for example the "MY NAME IS ANN",we pronounce this as [my nay-miz zen].It sounds like crazy but if you familiar from this glide your just like a native speaker.
As a begginer it is difficult but I believed :"try and try to speak ;to gets the pronunciation correct.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Realyn T. de Villa
In our subject Intro to Linguistic, I have learned that language is the basis of all communication. It is the primary instrument of thought and I believe that the origin of language is a God given source because language begin at birth and it just develop through out life.Even the animals have their own way of communication. By language acquisition, student enhance their English language ability when they study language rules and systems and they apply it in more complex context. Successful language learning involves viewing, listening,speaking, and writing activities.Recognizing, accepting, valuing and building of words also involves in the success of language learning.Through language learning, learners develop functional and critical literacy skills.They learn to control and understand language that are valued by society and reflect on and critically analyze their own use of English language and compare it to the English native speakers. By learning different features of language like supra segmental, articulation and consonantal sounds, student develop speaking English language fluently and proficiently.
In this subject I have learned that Supra segmental features are the stress, rhythm, intonation and proper linking of words or sounds. In the principle of supra segmental features of English language the mouth is not working harder than it has to be. It tries to blend all sounds or words together but the listener should be able to hear or to understand the way you blend the words you speak because some native speakers are not aware in the words they pronounce if it’s clear and clarify but the blending of words they usually practice are the correct pronunciations of words. In order for us, as a non-native speakers, to pronounce the words properly and comfortably, we should find balance in our mouth when we speak but not too sloppy. Too sloppy causes exaggeration in producing sounds. Blending of words or sounds occurs in all languages but not always in the same way. In linking of sounds, the last sounds of the words blend in the first sounds of the following words.

 To be an effective or successful English speaker you must have knowledge in basic grammatical principles, phonological and morphological rules, syntactic and semantic changes. We can easily correct our utterances. We have known that language is learned, systematic, symbolic, dynamic and change
It is important for us, as a future teacher, to study different features of language because whenever learner listen to real English teacher, they will hear us and it goes through their brain and contextualize it. Therefore, if your pronunciation is correct or incorrect they will acquire it. Through acquired knowledge, students apply this knowledge and understanding to create their own spoken, written and visual text.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Buenafe B.Magtulis jr.
Id learned from this discussion is all about the difference between phonetic and phonemic transcription.This report of mine is also related to the other topic was reported.There are various reason why we need to give importance in pronunciation of words.Because we have many word with the same sound but it have different meaning.That,s why we need to be aware if what is the function of phonemic and phonetic transcription when you use it in a appropriate situation.And I was very thankful from the report of my classmate,because they gave me an additional knowledge/idea regarding all important details and significance when we use a word on how to pronounce in a particular statement or in a sentence.This is the reason why I am focusing until now in the phonetic alphabet.It is very interesting king of spelling when you pronounce a word.And also we need to enhance our skills in pronunciation either it is phoneme or phonetic transcription.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Balquen, Cherry Ann R.
            I have learned that language is the most effective way of communication. People cannot understand the message without the language. Like today, many people can't live without money. Language also has a disadvantage to us if we use the language in not a proper way, we can hurt other's feelings like the improper use of money.
            When our class have proceeded to suprasegmental, I expect that it is difficult but after on, I have realized that it can improved my pronunciation. It is very useful and helpful to our course because verbal communication is important to us a a future teacher. Suprasegmentals teach the stresses, the pitch, the duration, and the loudness. So we need these to deliver our speech correctly to make our speech understandable and clearly.
             Before, I have a very difficult in producing sounds and have a very flat voice but when I have known the manner of articulation and the point of articulation especially the English consonants and vowels articulation I have a big progress on it and the sounds became correct. Also, the I.P.A helps us to have a correct pronunciation, to identify the symbols and how to know the syllables. Then I have learned in this subject that children were undergone in producing sound not completely and not correct what we called phonological process.
             As a future teacher, I will teach my students what I have learned and applied in this subject.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Acely Balquen
     No one knows where the language began, but according to a wise guess it began with the Divine source(Bible)  followed by Natural source- this language produced by men and women heard about the environment, but the most commonly facts is that the original sounds of language came from cries of emotion such as pain, hunger, and joy. And as the genertion passes by the forms of wrtiing developed. It starte with the Pictogarams(picture writing) and Ideogarams(more abstract than pictograms), Logograms and Cuneiform, Rebus writing, Alphabetic Writing and Written English. The latter development of writings has been took place in 15th Cent.
     On the other hand, the suprasegmental, segmental contrast,phonemes and allophones, IPA symbols, and morphology is somewhat correlates with the theories of language. I learned that the first three depicts the distinction between the proper pronunciation about the words  and the representative of an alphabetic symbol especially in the stops and the vocals.
     In IPA  I observed that it is much deeper and broader rather than the first three, because it deals with the  phoenetic sounds with symbols. This is very quite difficult in a way that if you do not have the knowledge about on how to read properly the words then you will be misled in writing the symbols.
      Teaching Linguistics is not an easy subject , because it needs a lot of effort and takes a lot of knowlede and experiences, so that is why I really admire Sir Sampilo for being super duper excellent when it comes inproper pronunciation.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Margie P. Villanueva
From the very beginning that we did reflections in intro to linguistic to be honest my first impression is it will be hard for me to cope with but when the time goes by I realized that I’m just the only one who think of it. Topics to intro to linguistic are quiet easy if you will just focused on it. These past few days we tackled so many things especially the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA), Suprasegmental, and more things related to Intro to linguistic. During the discussions of each topic, I found out that it all deals with pronunciation. Because of what I have learned as a future teacher, I should apply this knowledge in everything. If it is applicable in our old days, now, as one of those that will be professionals someday, we must say or pronounce the word correctly. It is important to pronounce the word with appropriate pitch, rate volume and stress or syllables so that you won’t look pathetic in front of your students. You also have to be familiarized with the usage and rules of using it. Aside from that, some words have different meaning although they are the same in spelling; it only depends upon to you if how will you pronounce it so that you can point out the right meaning of the word. In this subject aside from what I have said the most important thing that I have learned in our professor is “DON’T BE AFRAID TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH ALTHOUGH YOU COMMIT MISTAKES YOU ONLY HAVE TOTRY AND TRY UNTIL YOU FINALLY SPEAK FLUENTLY AND CORRECTLY’

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Chrizzalyn S. Domingo
       Language is really important in our life to understand each other. Through this subject I have learned different way in communicating to others effectively. It is really true that establishing reading habit and practicing the English language has a benefit to us because it enhances our vocabulary as well as our ability to comprehend difficult words that we can encounter everyday.

       Intro.to Linguistic gives me an inspiration to study more English because honestly I’m having a hard time using it. Every time I encountered difficult words I will just look at the dictionary and I gave time to understand what I am reading. I am also collecting books now that will supply my needs and can add more knowledge which I know I can use it in my everyday life.

       Pronunciation of words is not that easy to do, there are times that I know in myself I should have to allot of time to learn it correctly. Thanks God for having an opportunity to study it in this subject, it gave me confidence to stand and speak in front using English language. I learned a lot of things, like the IPA symbols, lax and tense vowels, the phonemes and allophones, the phonological process, and etc. For me, it is really difficult to understand these topics but it is important to study and to be familiarized with it. I can say that there's no easy way to learn English in just one shot but rather it takes time to master all those rules to become a good and powerful speaker.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Ivory Fuentes
Regarding to the topics that have been discussed in our lessons from the past few weeks of our meeting before midterm,I have learned so many things about English words.The use of it,how it has been produced and how to pronounce each word correctly. These lessons helped me improve my self confidence, made me much more interested on our subject and made me feel thirsty in knowledge. Honestly, I do not have any idea about those topics before that is why I felt like an alien when the discussan started to discuss but later on after so many discussions we had for several weeks,I've felt like my brain was filled up by a very substantial food and knowledge.Now I could differentiate the differences between phonemes and morphemes, the use of affixes, determine how many syllables does a particular word have and how to read a word or a sentence with an intended intonation or stresses.
      As a future English teacher ,I could say that those lessons I've learned could help me be a good teacher to my students someday. It made me much more effective to whom I'll teach and to whom I'll share the knowledge I had.
    I am so blessed and very thankful that I've learned from the lessons that we had.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

luquingan, Arlene A.

                       ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the most difficult subject for me. What a challenge for that I am taking Teacher education, Major in english if I am not good in this area? well, I am doing fine now, because its not hard as what I think. It makes me realize that English was so interesting to study. One of my major subject is Intro to Linguistic.

                      For the first semester, we study Intro to linguistic. One of the subject I enjoyed!! Cool facilitator, good classmates and also nice lesson-are the best ingredients of easy learning and enhancing knowledge. I learn a lot from this subject, especially the use of International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA). It improves my pronunciation and speaking or communication. After we study the IPA symbols, I started to love english, I'd used to speak english wherever I am, and whoever I am talking to. It makes my communication good and social. It gives me an oppurtunity to build a good relationship between me and the native speakers., because if they hear me speaking in english fluently and with the use of IPA symbols, they are shock because we can speak like a native speakers too, and tell that "Nice english, huh!" or " You're good in pronunciation, amazing!" that can  build a good relationship between me and them. We will appreciate the both side and we will understand what the both of us saying that makes the flow of communication better. I also learn the different IPA symbols and I familiarize it. Its contributed a lot from me, because everytime I encountered a new word and I dont know how to pronounce it, the IPA symbol helps me to kno w the correct pronunciation of the new word. Aside from this we also study the voiced and the voiceless sounds, the tense and the lax vowel, suprasegmental, grammar and syllable, that helps me to improve my communication skills.

                  As a whole, for the first 3 months,Intro to Linguistic contributed a lot for me. Because this subject helps my grammar correct and pronunciation better. Eventhough, my tongue and lips did not cooperate, I used to learn it.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Alhona Pacifico
Suprasegmental is a phonetic properties that transcend the segment corresponds to a unit of contrast represented by an alphabet symbol according to the report of LykaVinluan.
Suprasegmental has three types of context dependence the pitch which is high vs. low. Pitch depends on the speaker pitch range and in the pitch range is being employed in an utterance. Duration it depends on context, what is short when speaking slowly is long when speaking quickly. And the last one is the loudness, is depends to the volume of the speakers voice.
And I know that phoneme is units of sound in a language that cannot be analyzed into smaller linear units and that can be distinguish one word from another.
Minimal parts two words that is identical in every way except for one sound. And that one sound creates a whole new word. The allophone is any of the variants making up a single phonemic are often responsible for different accents and manners.
There are golden rules for minimal pairs. The first one is they must have the same no. of sounds. Second one they must be identical in every sound except for one. Next the sound that is different must be in the same position in each word.
And the words must have the different meaning. Mr. Magtulis discussed the IPA which is a system of representing phonemic sounds with a symbol.
Syllables is a unit of spoken language that is next bigger than a speech sound and consist of one or more vowel sounds alone or a syllabic consonant alone, example pro-tec-tion¬¬ multisyllabic word.
Morphology is generally attributed to the German poet novelist playwright and philosopher JohanWolfgang.
While phonological process is when a child hears speech sounds of the language used around him, but he cannot yet produced all of them. There are common phonological processes. The deletion of final consonants, initial voicing, syllable reduction, palatal fronting, deaffrication and velar fronting.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Verna Santa D. Rabanal
I have  learned in this subject, about the definition of language, where in language can be verbal or nonverbal language. We also discussed that the linguistic is the study of language while the linguist is the person who study the language. And we discussed the significance of   language we also tackled the  accent, where in accent of one person is depending on his/her cultural background.
Sir also mentioned the factors of misunderstanding communication  first is, because there are different language ,second one is it depends to the mood and the last is environment.
The production of speech sounds maybe divided into four separate processesive learned about the first one is the initiation process, phonetic processes,  nasal process and the last one is the articulation process.We discussed also about what is grammar and the universal grammar.
I’ve also learned the unique properties of human language. I’ve learned about suprasegmental and the different type of context dependence  first is the pitch where in pitch can be high vs. low depends on the speaker pitch  range next is duration depends on context loudness is also  discussed the second characteristics of suprasegmental.
I have learned the difference of voice sounds and the voiceless sounds.
We also discussed about phonemes which is a unit of a sound in a language that cannot be analyzed into smaller linear units.
The allophones are any of the variants making up single phoneme.
A syllable is a unit of a spoken languages that is next bigger than a speech sound and consist of one or more vowels alone or syllabic consonant alone or either.
Ms. de Jesus also discussed the phonological processes which is when a child is still young he hears a speech sound of the language used around him but he can’t yet produce all of them.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Eugine Israel B. Madjos
We all know that language is very important to us because if we have no language how we are going to communicate with the other people.

As i started to study the subject Intro to Linguistic it is very difficult for me to understand the message or the content of this subject because the lesson is very unfamiliar to me.
But when our instructor discuss to us the topic,it easily open my mind to studied more and to learned more about this subject. I've learned a lot from this subject it help me to improve my  communication skills and also i learned a lot of things, like the IPA symbols, lax and tense vowels, the phonological process, and etc..Those topics helped me understood uncertain things about language. I realized that in learning language i have some rules to considered.
Those topics help me to understand the unfamiliar words that i encountered in my every day life.

As a future teacher those things that i learned to this subject will help me to be a good model to my learners.And i will promise that those knowledge that I've learned from this subject "Intro to Linguistic" will shared to the learners in the the next generation.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

kimberly C. de Jesus
As Lyka Vinluan tackled about the suprasegmental. I’ve learned that this is a phonetic property that transcend the segments that corresponds to a unit of contrast representable by an alphabetic symbol.
Pitch duration and loudness are the types of Context Dependent.Where pitch is a high and low of a speaker’s voice.While a duration is depends on what is ssshort when speaking slowly and what is long when speaking quickly.And loudness is the volume of the speakers voice.
I realized that Vowel of Articulation is a word of caution dialects of English that are primarily distinguished by differences.There are two types of English vowels,the Monopthongs which is a vowel that have the same quality throughout their production.WhileDipthongs is avowel that change aquality during their production
.A segmental contrast is the different between two vowel or consonants sounds that are causing difficulties.
Jackie Llama tackled about the phonemes and allophones,when phonemes is a unit of sounds in a language that cannot be analyzed into smaller linear units  and that can be analyzed into smaller unit. It is go together to make a new word.
While allophones are any of the variants making up a single phoneme.Are often responsible to different accents and manners.
Ms. Rosebem Rodelas discussed about the syllables where syllables is a unit of spoken languages that is next bigger than a speech sounds alone or syllabic consonants alone or either.
And I tackled about the phonological processes when the child replacing the letter of the word for him/her to pronounced the word easier.Like for example /k/ becomes /t/.
I do realize having known this topic will make us realized how important it is to our everyday communication. And to our professionals as well as to our everyday life. It will help us  to be familiarized to the spoken and non-spokenwords. And also to the pronunciation of foreign language.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Katherine Villaluna
English Subject has been my favorite subject since elementary. But the Introduction to Linguistic (EI01) made me realize how complicated studying language is. The Intro to Linguistic taught me how English language was pronounced in a more proper way. Thanks to the help of International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA); which is also the main course of our subject, I was able to follow the proper way of pronouncing the unfamiliar words.
The IPA is subdivided into three groups; the consonants, the vowels, and the diphthongs. Each consonants of IPA were recognized by its manners, classes, and sounds. Beside from the IPA, we also tackled the subdivisions of Phonetics and Phonology. We studied how sounds were made to form a word and which parts of the body we used to create different kinds of sounds.
Intro to Linguistics (EI01) may be a complicated subject to think; but it taught me to appreciate each voiced and voiceless sounds; the good use of glides to a sentence; and the importance of lax and tense vowels to our pronunciation. Because of Introduction to Linguistics, English is no longer just a favorite subject to me, I am now using it as an inspiration for reaching my dreams.

Re: Reflections (Pre-Midterm): Intro to Linguistics

Seniel ,Alvin B.
   Linguistic,it is the name of the course that during on the first day of the meeting,the whole class try to answer such question regarding linguistic.

  Actually, my recent teacher in linguistic is truly a linguist and grammarian for the same time.He is also a good on the way he speak,his accent sounds extraordinary,and that is why my interest tom learn linguistic become huge than before I enter the class in linguistic.
  The scope of linguistic varries with the different scope like phonetic transcription,sound production,sond classes,vowel articulation,suprasegmental,segmental contrast, and the IPA symbols.And there are many more topics that weare going to learn on coming final term of the semester.THe study of linguistic is absolutely the same with Speech and Oral Communication course for instance is the IPA symbols.Both Linguistic and Speech and Oral Communication study this.The International Phonetic Alphabet is an alphabetic system of phonetic notation based primarily on the Latin alphabet. It was devised by the International Phonetic Association as a standardized representation of the sounds of oral language.  The IPA is used by lexicographers, foreign language students and teachers, linguists, speech-language pathologists, singers, actors, constructed language creators, and translators.
 The IPA is designed to represent only those qualities of speech that are part of oral language: phones, phonemes, intonation, and the separation of words and syllables.
   Every minute I spent in linguistic time seems to informativ to me,like in sound classes,by knowing the manners of articulation and point if articulation helps me to cure my barriotic accent.Studying  linguistic brings me to become an elite manner in the way that I can able to join in some formal english conversation like for example,when I am going to be acquianted in such groupes of men with high status in community.
  Studying linguistic is also funny and exciting for me because of some craz sounds I have encountered but its really hte right pronunciation!,like orange and chocolate,the pronunciation is /ornj/ and /tsAk`t/.And also the laiasion of sound is also exciting to learn because you can practice to speak sentence with glidening,"I foun dout that pronunciatio nis fun!"if I can pronounced it right,therefore my effort to study linguistic is effective.

   Today,the reality is the domain of us migrates to english medium that the needs of English teacher is urgent.And Im thr one who are choosen to molds the next generation,to migrates and become standardize and competetive in terms of english.
  Studying introduction to linguistic sharpen my english skills and helps me to overcome the next independent generation. So I expected that after the period comes in learning linguistic,I would be able to shout and the world will listen that I can be the best english accent user!
12