Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

12

Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

teacher_marx
Administrator
Hello guys,

Please post your assignments on this page. Use "Reply" to post your insights on K to 12 Program of the Depeartment of Education.

Please be reminded that deadline of Posting is on Friday, 12:00 MN.

I look forward to reading your answers!

Thank you.

Mario

Instructor

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Cristine S. Cuzon
We, Filipino families are known of giving so much value when it comes to education. We are commonly displaying medals, certificates and trophies in the living room of our house. At first, I am honestly disagreeing about the K to 12 Program. Why? Because first of all, almost all people living in this country are poor, second there is shortage when it comes to teachers and school facilities as well and third it is just simply because each one of us have a different insight regarding on this topic. Some are open-minded but generally speaking almost are narrow-minded.
As the time goes by, I have watched, read and heard about what are the sympathies of Juan Dela Cruz. Even though, I am in favor of having K to 12 Program in our country, of course I have to consider all the opinions of the Filipino around me. This program is very helpful to all the children but because of lack of understanding and accepting by the people of government, these will not surely effective unless there are already graduates of the said curriculum and can compete globally. We should always look at the brighter side of this, because in this way, we can see the possible outcomes positively. We will not hesitate to enroll our future children in school knowing that they are already belong in the said program.
The additional 2 years in high school can provide efficient knowledge to an individual. They can use it to make themselves ready enough to face the challenges of the economic problems.  As we all know, Philippines was late when it comes in education program. So, we as a student and a future teacher should have that capacity to support this program in our country. Let us put our hand together and say “Yes to innovation and Go for K to 12 Program for our Nation”.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Alhona Pacifico
K-12 is a new  basic curriculum which is the student must take from kinder to junior high or  grade ten and the grade 11-12 is serve as a senior high school. In senior high school the student will learn some skills like in the vocational courses.
        Parents, students, and teachers are really talked about it. Why this is need to be implementing? How it will works? It is really need to us to oblige to us to follow this curriculum? These questions are puff on my mind as citizens did.
        As for me, why this is need to be implementing? Maybe, our former curriculum was not successful. Because there still many unemployed here in Philippines. I heard that this k-12 will help the learner to be more competitive and skilled when they finished the senior high school.
        How it will works? I think it will work when every Filipino citizen will cooperate into this newly curriculum. Teacher should be trained and follow the syllabus that had given by the DepEd. Learner must be initiative and enthusiastic. Parents should be cooperative in the way of encouraging their children to go to school to finish this k-12 program.
        It is really need to us to oblige to us to follow this curriculum? For me, Yes. Because we are Filipino citizen and this newly curriculum is a Law that we have to follow. And this is our right to avail this curriculum whether we like it or not.
        Sometimes, we have to try the new one not for curiosity but for the improvement of our living.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Verna Santa Rabanal
       As we all know K-12 that was impl3eme4nte4d by the government in which the secondary level will take 6 years.Teachers,Students and parents are seriously talking about it.Almost of the parents are asking why there's a need to implement this kind of curriculum,they are questioning if this can help the new generation to find their job after graduating in secondary level or six years in high school.
      Many of the Filipinos are asking why there Is a need to change in curriculum?Is it really for the good of the students or can make more difficult for the parents to send their children to school.Just like here in our place,there's a limited school that can offer the k-12 program because of lack of facility that could help the students to make their studies well.
     The K-12 Program helps the students to be more ready for tertiary level.It will help them to get job easily,because finishing the 2 years junior and senior high school,you already have the requirements for applying a appropriate job.
       We Filipinos might get used of this change sooner and we might think that it can help us a lot.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Margie P. Villanueva
                              My insight about K-12
                  When the time that K-12 had been implemented I was so confused about it. I’m asking if what is this for ? Why should government  implement a law like this?
                 I came to realized that maybe it has purposes. I found out that K-12 curriculum is designed to enable graduates to join the work force right after high school , and suitably prepare those students who want to go on to higher education . It will also help students to master their basic academic skills as well as to participate in community activities. It’s really good that they implemented a law like this so that it’s not hard for every students to adopt and they are mature enough to face the job or the college life that they will encounter if they will continue to study.  It will serve as good opportunity to those who want to work early with vocational job. Aside from that, those who can afford to pay up to fourteen years of schooling before university. Thus, their children are getting into the best universities and the best jobs after graduation. There are urgent need for job applicant in some country , so the implementation of this curriculum is just good for us because we can easily apply.
                      So for this implementation I was totally agree, in fact I feel envy with those who became part of it because they are lucky than us , why? Because they will not suffer for more two years to study unlike us and maybe they can credit some subjects that we’re studying also .So see the big benefits they get from it? Numbers of children will be educate and the number of out of school youth will be decrease, and maybe with this implementation our country will be more progressive with the product of k-12 students.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Kimberly De Jesus
   We all know that k-12is the newly approved curriculum which is adding more years to the students basic education.
 Of course having implemented this program there might be an advantages and disadvantages.
        One of this advantages is giving students a higher quality of education. It will definitely gave every students a time to master basic academic skills as well as to participate in co- curricular and community works. It will also enable  graduates to join the workforce right after highschool.
      Though they will finishedhighschool much older than the required age which is 16 and they will finished highschool at the age of 18.

  But literally speaking if the  child graduated in its age,they are physically and psychologically prepared  for entering college.And they might find job right after highschool because they have the requirements needed.
It was also says that there  are subjects that was taught in junior and senior highschool  that is not needed to took in first year college.
But its not that good that the grade one students must only be used the mother tounge as the medium of instruction.Because we have to be practically used English language for students to enhance their writing and speaking skills in English.
As a whole we might adapt and support K-12 Program for us to improve  the quality of our basic education system and our graduates.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Katherine Z. Villaluna
Insight about K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum
        It has been four years since the K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum was implemented in the country, but what does this law really is all about? Base on understanding of most  Pilipinos especially of the students, the K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum is just a simple change of the words “first year high school to fourth year high school” into “grade 7 to grade 10” and an additional two years of secondary education. But why would our government implement a law that would be a hindrance for the student’s early graduation? Is this really a solution for the Philippine economics’ enhancement, or just a suffering for our lower social status citizens?
        Most of critiques are against the implementation of the K to 12 curriculum, some even said they would do something to void the law. That it doesn’t even help us anyway, instead it just causes more bearing to the community. The habitual changes of bill regarding the educational curriculum only cause confusions to the citizens. Due to this problem, nobody dares believe in its good intention to the community anymore.  New curriculum accompanies lot of changes, one of these are the changing of new books and construction of new buildings. It is very obvious that this new implementation involves great amount of money. If only this money were given to the poor instead of using it for a wrong contextualized books and corrupted buildings, some might even like them.
        It is just a natural reaction for us to connect the education to politics. It really is not good if a politician uses education for self-benefits, but as Pilipino citizens let us not use the political reasons to prevent the raising of educational competencies. Let us not look at law in the image of a politician. May we realize the efforts of the people behind each law and may we understand its contents and true meanings. What were their purposes for making the book? Did they make those for us to insult it? Doesn’t that define us as low-life person? Do these critiques say that our teachers in the country are not capable of correcting those miss pelt or typographical errors? With what you are doing, you are just degrading your own Pilipino blood. It is a fact that the government had already cost a very great amount for this implementation, but would you just let this money be gone for nothing? Would you choose to have the little money today or the source of income tomorrow? Let us not be blinded by the luxury in exchange of a better future that lasts. Let us be wise on choosing a proponent.
        As a simple college student, I believe that the implementation of the K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum would be a big help to us. I am hoping that in few more years to come, I would see the names of Pilipinos being awarded for gifted minds. The time would finally come that our neighbor countries will see the hidden intelligence of a Pilipino blood. Aim high!!!

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Rejean V.Reyes BSED 2-A
I still remember, I was in fourth year high school when I've heard about the K to 12 implementation. Fortunately (for me), our batch wasn't included to the said curriculum. I was bombarded by my own questions and hungry for more information.
The issue somehow had a negative impact, for lots of people was against it especially parents because they think that the additional two years means additional burden. To firms, that this curriculum will have a declining effect on their welfare and for individuals that wants their names to be printed on tabloids.

It's been our usual attitude to abruptly react on something considering only its bad effects and setting aside its real purpose and advantages. K to 12 program, the enhancement of 10 years basic education to 12 years, for me will bear students that are skilled and are capable of surpassing different stresses, either emotional or physical as they face the real world. They are well molded and shaped towards a better living. And because we are following the international education standard, graduates from here will be recognized as professionals when they decided to work on foreign countries, which will help them to get a job easier and support their families.

With this, more opportunities awaits even though they are just high school graduates, without a college degree unlike before. However, classrooms, learning materials and teachers are undeniably insufficient, there's nothing else we can do, and all we can offer is our full support. To this moment we can’t see yet its very beneficial effect on our country, but I’m sure after the long term of process we will definitely thanking the government for such brilliant and wonderful innovation.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

lyka jessa E.Vinluan
                               My Insights on K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum

      What is the k to 12 basic education?k to 12 basic education,it is implemented by the department of education with the participation of our government.k it means kindergarten and the other  twelve years,six years in elementary and six years in high school.In our past curriculum the high school students focused their study four years only.But now in the k to 12 curriculum added 2 years in high school,what do we called junior and senior high school. The lessons that they are taking here in junior and senior high school is more on skills or application.And if after  they graduate under this program they have a right to find a job using their certificates.But its depend to the student if he/she wants to continue her/his study in college.
     Some of the high school parents favored the k to 12 program,because for them its really good for their child to enhance their skills.But if there are  some who agree also there are disagree in this program.The unfavorable parents says that new curriculum was very expensive,because,instead their child enter to the college level they required to finish their additional two years in high school,which is the junior and the senior high school.
     But as the students this curriculum was very effective to us to become more educated person.Because not only the academic and also our skills enhance in this curriculum.And I think it is the best solution to become more centralized our economy.And if our economy progress,the poverty in our country could be lessen.So as a BS-Ed English,Ill go for education,cause education is the foundation of every nation.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Ivory Fuentes
Education. How important do this thing to you?Is it as important as your basic needs or as important as the air we breath? It seems that you are going to say almost.But wait, there's one more question that follows. Are you aware of the K-12 curriculum?well me, ofcourse I do.
Here in our country, Philippines, we valued education because we believe that education is the only wealth we can have that nobody could take it away from us. But don't you think much of Filipinos can afford to send their childrens in school? Maybe this is one of the issues why many Filipinos didn't agreed to this law.
I've heard much things about this curriculum and I do really agree on it's implementation because it doesn't only make us globally competitive but it could also build a productive and efficient individual and nation as well. I believe this will benefited us a lot specially those students who are under of this curriculum. In two more years added to the academic year in secondary level they will be more skilled and knowledgeable preparing them for tertiary. And for those who couldn't enter college, they would be benefited by this too through the course they took during their junior and senior years. They could find a good job even they didn't took bachelor's degree.  do really hope that many of us will see the bright side of it. YES TO K-12...

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

realyn t de villa
Realyn T. de Villa
BSED 2 - B

           One of the major problem of our government is the increasing rate of poverty, which might be one of the contributing factors for the Filipino youth to pursue their studies. Since most of us believes that education is a key to success the government mandated the K to 12 program to uplift poverty and the increasing rate of out of school youth or what we call the school leavers.
          The K to 12 program covers kindergarten and 12 years of basic education. The learner must undergo six years in primary education which is the elementary level, four years in Junior High School (Grade 7 to Grade 10), and two years in Senior High School (Grade 11 to grade 12). This program promotes the right of every individual to relevant and quality education and provides broad general education that will assist each individuals to attain his potentials as human being, to acquire essential educational foundation that develops his/her lifelong learning, mastery of skills and prepare graduates in tertiary level to become productive and globally competitive. Through the K to 12 program students can choose their career path based on their skills, ability, interest, and the school capacity. This educational system provides the learner relevant exposure and actual experience (learning by doing) in their chosen tracks, like for instance after finishing grade 10 a student can obtain Certificates of Competency (COC) or a national certificate Level I (NC I) and if he/ she finished an technical- Vocational-Livelihood track, a student may obtain a National Certificate Level II (NC II),provided he/she passed the competency- based assessment conducted by the Technical Education and Skill Development Authority (TESDA). Department of Education work jointly with the Commission on Higher Education, business organizations local and foreign chambers as well as with the Department of Labor to provide more opportunities for working students to attend classes and ensures that jobs will be available to K to 12 graduates.
         The K to 12 program is a big help for a change because it provides more opportunities not only to learners but to non- education graduates who are competent to teach, it is also a big help for the improvement of the country’s manpower. It nurtures the holistic development of every Filipino. Equipped graduates with information, media and technology skills, learning and innovation skills, effective communication skills most especially life and career skills that helps individual to improve not only his/herself and family but also our nation. I am in favour to K to 12 program because I believe that education shapes our future as Filipino, it is our duty to be aware of reforms in basic education that will help improve our country and move forward. K to 12 program is not a burden for those with lesser means it a help to attain a sustainable and holistic life development. One of the major problem of our government is the increasing rate of poverty, which might be one of the contributing factors for the Filipino youth to pursue their studies. Since most of us believes that education is a key to success the government mandated the K to 12 program to uplift poverty and the increasing rate of out of school youth or what we call the school leavers.
[...]

Mary Jane S. Atienza
My insight on K to 12 curriculum
“You will not see the result if you’re not going to apply it” that’s the quotation creates on my mind when I heard about the K to 12 curriculum. Many people was having a hard time for their studies and we all known that studying is not a simple business because it is the first step to attain our dreams. I’m favor about this new curriculum K to 12 program because I have a good insight about this.
The children became more enhanced and train inside this another 2 years. There are well mold for what they have and their skills will more widen by the help of professionals teachers and also to be able to know what they really want to be. It is a good news to have this kind of program here in Philippines because on this aspect, it is expected that general guidelines will be followed which covers all positive areas and that, the schools are challenge to perform in a creative and innovative ways.
It is truly a first step for us to be able to be globally competitive because the K to 12 seeks to enhance the quality of basic education, and the K to 12 curriculum is design to develop learner who possess a healthy mind and body; has a solid moral foundation and of course Spiritual grounding.
I insights that a teacher should teach with example on doing right in the right positive ways and perspective. So the students was invited their interest to learn and listen that caught their concentration in their study. I also sees that the main purpose of which is to facilitate pupil’s ability to understand and acquire knowledge and to find methods of gaining and storing this and come to use it in a real life situations. So for me K to 12 program will be worked, its pursuing me to go, teach and touch those who are still reluctant for this shift cause I deemed that in unity, we can plant a reaped marvels of towering success with the divine intervention nothing is impossible.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

BUENAFE B. MAGTULIS JR.
This post was updated on .
this program was so very effective i think.Because all student will be look forward to the poverty.And this is the best way to make their own strategy to enhance their skills in term of job.as of now,we really need  a support from government  to fullfill all shortage materials for emplementing this program nationwide.And i think it is a good opportunity to all student specially for all incoming graduate.with this opportunity,we will be familiar to do the job or carrier that we will have someday.so that for me it have a very importany rule in our country.By taking  kto12 in our school nationwide,we need to undergo take more time to focus on that curriculum/program.Because we have a lack of opportunity and we can consider this program as a blessings in our country.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Jacky May L. Lama
   Do we really need to have a K to 12 curriculum? For me, yes! because as a I've known, we are the only country who do not have this kind of curriculum. But there is a question into my mind, what about the Colleges? After I graduate 12 years in school, do I really need to enter in College?
   As I observe, there are students excited for this new curriculum but many of others are not and saying "Parang nakakatamad na!" because of the 2 years added in high school. And many of the parents I've heard, if there's a 2 years added they cannot afford to enter their child into a college. The Colleges and Universities will be affected.
   I ask my mother, what if I am belong to the K to 12 students, what will be her reaction? She told me that she will become annoyed, because another year another sacrifices they need before I enter college and finish my cours.But for me, if I am going to put myself in that situation its ok for me because I have a lot of time to study to make my knowledge more  develop.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Quirante, Shiela D.
I believe that each child needs to be educated because children are our future. It is important having an opportunity to study so we can globalize. We should love the idea of this program.
There are advantages and disadvantages about the k+12 curriculum. And the advantages are kids enter college more mature. Hopefully the extra two years give them time to know what they really want to become. Immediate work after high school, without needing an extra TESDA certificate or passing college requirements and more job openings for work that previously required a two-year college course.
 These disadvantages are the lack of a current instructional design for k+12 program and higher education like classrooms, professional teacher, community colleges, vocational schools and other. The teacher or educators need to be equipped with skills in instructional design. They need this skill to adapt curriculum in order to provide relevant learning experiences for their student.
Furthermore it is good that it has been implemented in our country for us to be competitive in the globalization.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

clariz villaluna
K TO 12 Basic EDUCATION Curriculum was i deally bring great chance to the students here in our country. because another year and year comes that thier ideas enhance more, because the K TO 12 curriculum was start in elementary to secondary, 6 years in elementary,4 years of junior high school and 2 years of senior high school. because K TO 12 program is a international academic who is fully accredited that liberates students from rigid schedules.classes that move to fast.The implementation of the K- 12 education plan in the Philippine Basic Education Curriculum is the key to our nation’s development. Though the government will face many problems in the long run of the implementation of the program, there really is a need to implement it because the enhancement of the quality of our education is very urgent and critical.The implementation of the K- 12 education plan in the Philippine Basic Education Curriculum is the key to our nation’s development. Though the government will face many problems in the long run of the implementation of the program, there really is a need to implement it because the enhancement of the quality of our education is very urgent and critical.The implementation of the K to12 education plan in the Philippine Basic Education Curriculum is the key to our nation’s development. Though the government will face many problems in the long run of the implementation of the program, there really is a need to implement it because the enhancement of the quality of our education is very urgent and critical.If K- 12 will be implemented, students will be able to get sufficient instructional time to do subject- related tasks which makes them more prepared and well- trained on that subject area. On the other hand, if we remain on the old system, Filipino students would continually get low achievement scores. For instance, international test results revealed that we often come at the tail end in the exams compared to other countries.thats all i can say about the K TO 12 Basic Curriculum.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

lumanog, erick D.
what is the purpose of the k to 12 in our life?

       many of us is not favor in this program. because of many reason. the 1st reason is the children are bored in their school. the second is there are always say 'many of us don't have enough money and many more reason.
        one of us is favor in the k to 12 program specially the teacher.teacher that looking for work for how many months and years. this is the only chance to hired him/her and the teacher who is teaching is not favor specially in college. because they are thinking that one of their jobs was lost someday or maybe his/her salary is reducible that is the reason why the teacher is not favor in the k to 12 program.
         in our country or place, now we have a k to 12 curriculum in the school  of SABNAHIS this is approved by the government. the purpose in this program is to help the young people to improve their ability. there are a lot of people are not worried if their sons/daughters are not study in college.
         i survey those people and i ask a question. as a mother/father of your sons/daughters do you agree the k to 12 program? out of 15 family it's only 11 % was agree i the k to 12 program and the rest is not agree.

all of this is based on my survey.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Luquingan, Arlene A.

                K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum. This advocacy can make a transformation
        for anybody. But why does this transformation should be done? This advocacy can be a long process, more efforts to make before it held. Will it pose a great difference between old and to the upcoming innovation? Some of us are favored of having this program because after graduating on senior high school,its okay for us to start work even though we cant attend college, but many of us was infavored because they want to finish their college education. For them its only a waste of time and they were getting bored. For them this advocacy exerts more efforts between them, their parents and also on teachers. Students need to spent time for this program. Parents must spent another 2 years to work hard for their children. Teachers also spent another time on studying for them to teach more their students. A good for having this program is it will help us in preparing for the betterment, we will became more matured because this additional 2 years helps us to developed our learning for us to be a better citizen, and also in this time we start to think critically and ask questions so in that case, students learn to observe their environment. This program helps us to became ready to our life even though we cant attend college education, and one of the purpose of this program is a Quality and Competitive Education.Quality-it means that students who finish K to 12 are also qualified for the work their admired to. Competitive Education-learners must be skillful, they will find methods of gaining and storing knowledge and come to use it in a real life situation. Furthermore, this K to 12 Curriculum is affordable, which means there's no reason for parent to worry since the additional 2 years in high school will be lowered to a two years college education if in case.

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

teacher_marx
Administrator
        We all know that the K to 12 is a newly curriculum of the Department of Education in the Philippines. This means adding two years in high school. When i was in first year high school our teacher says that maybe we were be the first product of the K to 12 program. There are many opinions, questions and suggestion about this program. Some are favor and the other are in-favor, because instead that you are in second year college you will be spending your two years in high school. And how if those children are not willing to learn or are not willing to study, but because their parents and environment push them to study how could it be effective on them?
       I am favor on that said program because the Philippines was late in terms of Educational program. We know that education is very important in every one of us, because of future and country was base on it. Education may represent our personality. K to 12 may enhance our creativity,communication skills knowledge and talents.
       K to 12 is a hands on training using your own abilities in other words it is considered as vocational courses. It is important that every student of this program need to enhance their knowledge about computers, and other skills that they have. And if they are graduated in K to 12 program they have an opportunity to find a better job here in Philippines or even in abroad. Many people in the Philippines migrated in the other country just to work there. But when this program is effective few years from now many laborers will be working in the Philippines. Once it is totally effective we can help our country to be productive all over in Asia "yes to K to 12 program".

Re: Language Curriculum: Your Insights on K to 12 Program

Alvin B.Seniel BSED 2-A
K-12 IS A GLOBALLY STANDARD CURRICULUM THAT PROVIDES A QUALITY OF EDUCATION FROM ELEM. TO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL.                                                                                                                  "TO BE GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE" AND HOLISTIC EDUCATION,THE AIM OF K-12 PROGRAM THAT THE GOV'T. ADVERTISED TO THE FILIPINO'S.BUT MOST OF THE PARENT'S OF MANY STUDENT'S ALL OVER THE PHILIPPINES DO A NEGATIVE  FEEDBACK IN K-12.THEY CONSIDER IT ANOTHER HARDSHIP FOR THEM TO RAISE THE BASIC EDUC. OF THEIR CHILDREN.EVEN SOME TEACHER'S IN TERTIARY EDUC.ARE ANTI-K-12.THEY PREDICT THAT THERE IS A DECREASING OF STUDENT'S WANTS TO ENROLLED IN COLLEGE BECAUSE OF GRADE 11 AND GRADE 12.BUT ABOUT MY INSIGHT,I AM NOT AGAINST NOR PRO K-12.IN 100%, I RATED 90% EFFECTIVE.MY POSITIVE INSIGHT INCLUDES THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE PHILIPPINES AMONG THE OTHER COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD IN THE AREAS OF MATHEMATICS,LANGUAGES AND SCIENCE EVEN IN SEEKING WORK ABROAD.ANOTHER POSITIVE THING ABOUT K-12 IS THE ENHANCING OF STUDENT SKILLS IN DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE FIELDS INCLUDING ACADEMICS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO PURSUE A HIGHER STUDIES,TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO ACQUIRE A EMPLOYABLE SKILLS AFTER GRADUATES,AND SPORTS AND ARTS FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO INCLINED IN THE TWO FIELDS.
BUT I HAVE ALSO NEGATIVE INSIGHT,WHY MOTHER TONGUE IS THE MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION IN GRADE 1?WHY NOT ENGLISH?BECAUSE ENGLISH IS THE INTERNATIONALLY MEDIUM OF TEACHING.SO IT DOES NOT FIT TO THE PRINCIPLES OF COMPETENCES.FOR ME,THAT IS THE ONLY DEFECT OF K-12,AND IS ABSOLUTELY OKAY!
12