I wandered lonely as a cloud

Rejean V. Reyes
 I wandered lonely as a cloud

The poem solely reflects the simple things that nature offers that could bring immense impact on our daily lives. This teaches me to enjoy the simple pleasures in life just like how comforting the breeze is during Christmas season and how each drop of rain touches each leaf on a tree.  It showed me that our environment could be an instant companion on times there were nobody to talk to.
        The inseparable relationship between nature and human is also very evident on the lines of the poem that simply reflects the healing power of nature to ease a lonely mind.